Currently seeking a creative IT professional to join our BI and Data Warehouse team focused on the delivery of reporting and technology solutions. Produce secured, documented, high quality applications software in support of FCCI’s various business needs, Data Warehouse ETL, reporting and data analytics, using available technologies. You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment collaborating with business leaders as well as other developers, architects, business analysts and business leaders using business intelligence, data warehouse and system development skills. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a quality product is essential. May participate in or lead projects. As part of our collaborative culture, the selected individual will provide on call support on a rotational basis to applications as necessary. This position can work from Sarasota, FL or Lawrenceville, GA.Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Two or more years with SAS, SAS EG and SQL programming language - including one year of hands-on design and development of enterprise type applications; competent with office systems such as word processing and electronic mail.
- Two or more years’ experience administratively supporting Cognos preferred.
- Advanced understanding of tools that work with current operating systems, databases, & programming languages
- Advanced understanding of testing and documentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of business design and analysis
- Solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, DDL, triggers and procedures
- Solid working understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid working understanding of Project Life Cycle concepts
- Solid working knowledge of SOA concepts