Associate Systems Developer
Currently seeking an Associate Systems Developer (SAS) who will be responsible to analyze and produce secured, documented high-quality software in support of FCCIs various insurance applications using available technologies. The Associate Developer will gain an understanding of the Project Life Cycle and software development processes and procedures; as well as design, code, test, and debug programs of simple complexity. Also, prepares and maintains program documentation, including flow charts and test cases. Working with a team of talented senior level developers, this individual will receives guidance and learn from experienced developers on design and coding techniques. This position is based in our Sarasota, Florida corporate office.
- Bachelor's Degree (Emphasis on Computer Science or a related field)
- One year high-level structured programming language (SAS) including one year of hands-on design and development of enterprise type applications preferred.
- Ability to develop systems code in one or more operating systems, databases or programming languages.
- Basic SQL Knowledge.
- Basic System analysis and design skills.
- Basic understanding of tools that work with current operating systems, databases, & programming languages.
- Basic understanding of business design and analysis.
- Basic understanding of testing and documentation skills.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Work includes occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadline