FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees and its a great place to work!
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who will oversee various systems projects of a highly complex nature. At FCCI, Project Managers are responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives. They lead a variety of different types of projects including but not limited to launching new products and services, small to medium-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades. This person will be responsible for ensuring consistent communication and execution of assigned projects within PMO guidelines and established quality, schedule and budget parameters. Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with Functional Leadership to oversee all SDLC Phases of a project. The Project Manager must be familiar with project objectives and scope, as well as the role of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Validates financial forecasts and provides ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Sarasota, Florida.Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four or more years in the capacity of a Project Manager working on small to medium scale projects
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the use of project management practices and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace
- Proven experience in providing service to stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Demonstrated, applied experience delivering complex projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally; Strong presentation skills
- Experience in systems implementation and strong working knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and critical- thinking skills; Solid influencing skills
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization effectively
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Self-motivated; strong time management skills
- Commercial Insurance experience desired
- PMP designation preferred