Quality Assurance Analyst
Come see what all the hype is about! FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. If you are experienced data reporting and requirement analysis, particularly for commercial insurance lines and want to be a part of an awesome team, apply today!
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution phases on simple to complex project implementations. The QA Analyst will also provide risk assessments and feedback to the team in order to mitigate risks, identify and address gaps and recommend improvements to ensure a successful project launch.
The QA Analyst collaborates with Business Partners, Developers and Product Managers to understand project scope, timeline and system requirements, as well as develop, maintain, and execute the quality assurance test plans based on a comprehensive review and detailed analysis of a project(s). In addition, they will establish procedures for various application testing and ensure adherence throughout project.Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business, IT or related field, (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of six years Commercial Insurance experience
Minimum of two years cumulative experience with systems testing (i.e., developing a test strategy, scripts and defect tracking.)
- In depth knowledge of Property and Casualty commercial insurance.
- In depth knowledge of one or more insurance related application/processes including and not limited to Policy Administration Systems, Claims systems, Billing Systems.
- Ability to identify customer expectations and deliver testing protocols to exceed expectations
EOE/Drug free workplace