Full-Stack Software Developer
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the ethical manner in which our employees conduct business every day. You will immediately feel the FCCI difference of what it is like to be a part of a team that provides value to our customer, as well as continuous learning and career development for our teammates. If you want to be a part of our well-established and growing company that offers excellent benefits, apply today!
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- One to four years experience with a high-level structured programming language including one year of hands-on design and development of enterprise type applications
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including software development standards, peer reviews, build processes, testing and support.
- Experience with content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore Experience Manager, Hippo CMS and Drupal.
- Experience with Angular, Vue.js, jQuery, Bootstrap or other frameworks.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, responsive design, and SEO in alignment with the latest trends and best practices.
- Solid understanding of web services and web technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Demonstrate creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Possess excellent communication, time-management and process-management skills
- 2-4 years additional professional software development experience.