Claims Adjuster - PIP - Litigation
Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas and is now a member of Gallagher, a world wide expert in risk management solutions. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into California and Florida market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
PIP Litigation Adjuster
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic team player capable of handling PIP pre-suit demand letters and post suit PIP claims. The individual must be licensed to handle Florida claims or have the ability to get a Florida adjuster license.
Responsibilities and Duties
Review and analyze Personal Injury Protection claim files
Determine the defensibility of PIP suits, identify cases for settlement & negotiate the settlement of cases
Oversee defense attorney activities
Review and respond to pre-suit demand letters
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum of two years of Florida PIP claims experience
Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to interpret policy and statutory language, case law, and legal correspondence
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Licenses: Florida adjuster license is required or must be able to obtain
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.