Property Claims Supervisor
Property Claims Supervisor- Personal Lines
- Management of the claims adjusting functions for Property 90% and Auto 10% claims, initially via oversight of the existing claims T.P.A.
- Ultimately responsible for building and managing an in-house claims department, which as the Claims Manager you would be directly involved in hiring and establishing the department.
- Directly oversees the handling and response to escalated issues from customers and their representatives, agents or State Departments of Insurance
- Experienced in nationwide claims handling with a heavy emphasis on homeowner property exposures.
- Must be strong in the understanding and managing claims processes that will be handled initially by a T.P.A..
- 10 years of personal property claims experience, at least 5 of that being in a supervisory/management role.
- Our client would potentially consider a strong Property Examiner that is ready for a management opportunity
- Should be familiar with techniques to gauge and manage performance and results and understanding and identifying claims trends nationally.
- A bachelor’s Degree, C.P.C.U., or other industry claims designations are a preferred
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong, growing and stable company!