FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the ethical manner in which our employees conduct business every day. You will immediately feel the FCCI difference of what it is like to be a part of a team that provides value to our customer, as well as continuous learning and career development for our teammates. If you want to be a part of our well-established and growing company that offers excellent benefits, apply today!
Currently seeking an experienced professional to provide customer service for billing inquiries and handle other administrative and system related tasks in support of billing functions. The Billing Coordinator will serve as front line customer service liaison for internal and external customers. Ensures correct invoicing to policyholders, and complete other clerical and system related tasks in support of Billing, Premium Audit, and Underwriting functions. Provide exceptional customer service to policyholders, agents and internal departments, review billing-related transactions and make determinations regarding the issuance of refunds, premium and policy cancellation suspensions and/or allocation of funds. The selected candidate will work from our Sarasota, FL corporate.Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of relevant customer service and/or insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong computer experience
- Ability to handle Billing and policy issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Associates degree preferred
Apply directly on our career page: www.fcci-group.com/careers
EOE/Drug free workplace