Things We Value:
- Acting with the highest level of honesty, trust, character and transparency.
- Making a unified effort to achieve the goals of the organization; embracing accountability for exceptional performance every day.
- Commitment to excellence in reaching our full potential as individuals and as an organization, exceeding the ordinary and the expectations of our partners.
- Approaching every challenge with creative energy, discovering unrivaled solutions to maximize success; focus on creating and delivering compelling customer value.
- Belief in the power of a diverse workforce and in creating a positive impact on both the environment and our community.
What You'll Do/Who You Are:
You are energetic and passionate and you are ready to deliver a customer experience like no other. You are an exceptionally good communicator, with strong customer/client focus, problem solving and analysis skills, and excellent time management ability. You'll provide internal support for our field claim representatives and assist our internal team with standard clerical activities including processing requests for checks, copying, filing, maintaining accounts receivables, policy disclosures, mail workflow, assigning new losses to appropriate field representatives based on assigned territory and volume limitations, and other requested tasks
Day to Day:
- Answer incoming calls 15%
- Process new assignments 15%
- Accounts receivable 15%
- Sort/distribute incoming mail 10%
- Upload and updating records/documents 15%
- Process check requests 15%
- Handle concerns/complaints/issues 15%
No supervisory responsibility for this position.
What's it Like Here?
We are a melting pot of people who challenge one another, and we cultivate winners. Each of our team members recognize their role in the customer journey from beginning to end, building connections along the way. Our culture isn’t just about the color on the walls or company picnics. We are passionate and innovative people who foster one another’s energy and successes. The relationships we build with each other, our clients and customers go beyond punching the clock.
In addition to being a phenomenal place to work, we value our team members and provide competitive pay, benefits, 401K, excellent PTO, training and development as well as tuition reimbursement!
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk or hear in order to communicate with clients and coworkers. You would also be required to see in order to inspect documents/spreadsheets for accuracy. This role involves frequently to standing, walking, utilizing hands to handle or feel, and reaching with hands and arms in order to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position, expected to work M-F 8a-5p in office.
Minimal, if any.
Required Education and Experience
High School graduate or GED. 1-2 years customer service and/or claim experience.
Preferred Education and Experience Customer service and/or adjuster license is a plus. Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Authorized to work in the United States.