Claims Supervisor - Homeowners
Opportunity to be part of a young and growing personal lines carrier. One of the fastest growing personal lines carriers in the US. Strong financials and loss ratios below industry averages.
The Claims Supervisor will oversee all claims adjusting functions for Residential Property and Private Passenger Auto claims, initially via oversight of existing claims TPA but ultimately via building and managing an in-house claim department.
Experiences we seek –
- Minimum of 8-10 years carrier homeowners property claims experience.
- Proven ability to attract, train, coach, mentor, develop and retain claims adjusting and support staff.
- Advanced technical and coverage specific expertise, claims resolution skill and knowledge of insurance and claims principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate claims based on a cost benefit analysis.
- Licensed in Florida and/or Texas.