Senior Accountant (Statutory)
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 18 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the excellent manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees and its a great place to work!
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting professional to perform complex, detailed, fiscal and accounting work within a collaborative, continuous learning environment. Primary responsibilities include maintaining accounting records, preparing journal entries, reconciliations and various analyses, assisting with month-end close, and completing complex bank reconciliations. Experience with People Soft or other enterprise system applications a plus. This position is located in our Sarasota, FL corporate headquarter office (located just east of I-75 off University Parkway.)Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (with an emphasis in Accounting)
- Five years of professional insurance accounting work experience
- Advanced knowledge of statutory accounting;
- Ability to analyze financial data and solve accounting problems
- Strong experience preparing financial statements and account reconciliations
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of People Soft
- Experience in the insurance industry
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace