Customer Service Representative Tampa
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies, limited by geographic area and line.
- Builds rapport with each customer. Listens to customers' requests and inquiries. Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, policy review of customer issues, and escalation to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Processes policyholder transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards.
- Interprets policy contracts to insured based on knowledge of Personal Insurance auto products. Identifies, understands and interprets customer needs to implement resolutions and makes recommendations for coverage enhancements. For features or products outside of auto, escalates the policyholder to the appropriate team.
- Understands aspects of billing systems as it pertains to policy coverage. Identifies and communicates transactions and impact to policy premium. Evaluates and makes decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees. Makes alternate payment arrangements with customers and interacts with billing system to reflect arrangements. Places policy in follow-up and ensures adherence to arrangements specified.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure department meets required service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident, accurate, and efficient information. Develops and maintains product, procedural and technical systems knowledge. Completes licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Utilizes technical systems, effectively and efficiently, including desktop, call center specific phone systems and the internet.
- Supports and participates in office or department programs and contests.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Unlicensed Professional Training Class Start Date:
Monday, July 8th, 2019 Licensed Professional Training Start Date: Monday, July 22nd, 2019 The paid training is Monday - Friday between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm for 6 to 8 weeks. After training is completed, shifts will start between the hours of 1:30pm and 2:00 pm. One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week. Weekend shift starting times typically vary between 11:30 am and 12:00 pm. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include nights and weekends.Qualifications:
- Associates degree in a business related field or a minimum of 6 months related work experience is required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Personal Lines producer insurance licenses required upon hiring and training.
- Bilingual skills a plus!