Representative Customer Service II
At York, we believe that an experience marked by expertise, consistency and compassion sets us apart. And we celebrate the diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives that allow us to stand apart from our competitors. Thats why we are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining people who represent our values and who believe in our mission.
A specialist is tasked with multiple responsibilities. Including but not limited to making and receiving phone calls and assisting customers and clients, order entry, data entry, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs, filing and sorting documents, completing and creating forms and documents. An employee is expected to have a positive and professional attitude while in the office and while communicating with customers via telephone, e-mail or online chat.
Employee will be required to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete and unknown variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This employee will be responsible learning how to process, enter, and bill orders related to their position. They will work as part of a team to process orders and meet client expectations. In addition, this employee may be asked to learn other essential roles in our company and responsibilities may change daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data & Order entry through a variety of electronic formats.
- Assisting clients and customers via the telephone, e-mail and online chat.
- Working as part of a team to overcome varied and unique situations on a daily basis.
- Working with providers to ensure all required documentation is received and filed.
- Process, Enter, Complete and Bill orders related to their position.
- Learn how to successfully navigate and operate in house proprietary software.
- Must exemplify the highest performance standards in terms of initiative, excellent communication skills, and a positive professional attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.