Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster-Property Damage (Florida west coast) Tampa/Naples
South Florida Adjustment Firm looking for an Independent Property Adjuster to work daily claims and potential CAT claims along Florida’s west coast. Must have a current State of Florida 520/620 license. A minimum of two years experience and willingness to travel as this is a field position. Bi-lingual Spanish would be a plus.
The ideal candidate should be experienced with Symbility software and be knowledgeable in property insurance policies, claims handling procedures and basic estimating skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
* Initiates contacts with insureds; makes appointments and conducts field inspections.
*Inspects losses; investigates incidents; interprets policy coverages; writes estimates; determines subrogation and salvage.
* Provides claim information by documenting claims with photographs; preparing and forwarding reports.
* Documents required repairs by obtaining costs and prices; prepares estimates in Symbility.
* Completes claims by obtaining & exchanging information with contractors, public adjusters, attorneys, and other third parties.
* Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
Compensation based on experience. Please submit your resume and license number for review.