Summary: The Product Analyst is an excellent entry level position into the business side of insurance. The position supports the development of the company’s product features, pricing and competitive position. The Product Analyst operationalizes new rating plans, underwriting guidelines, process improvements, and other initiatives to support profitable growth and improve competitive position.
Your Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Researches products, including rate manuals, forms, and underwriting manuals.
- Researches and assesses how Centauri compares to competitors and to the overall market.
- Creates monthly and ad hoc reports to support business decisions.
- Develops clear and concise documentation of activities and methods.
- Reviews, evaluates, enhances, and refines products.
- Participates in the rate review process, including assisting in the preparation of state filing documents and systems guidance.
- Execution of test plans and defect tracking.
- Responds to questions by other departments related to rates, product features and underwriting guidelines.
What We Offer You:
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous health insurance package
- 90% company paid benefit-rich Health Coverage
- 100% company paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid time off
- 11 Holidays
- 12 days of sick
- 18 days of vacation annually
- 16 hours of Community Volunteer time
- Corporate events
- Wellness Program with Fitness Reimbursement program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Business Casual Dress code
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in related field such as business, math, statistics, economics or other highly analytical focus.
- Minimum 1-year related experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Access. Knowledge of other Microsoft programs a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- High Level of intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated business judgement and analytical creativity will make the successful candidate stand out from the crowd.
- Must have strong planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas.
Centauri is in beautiful Sarasota, on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
- Sarasota offers a variety of outdoor activities like fishing, sailing, swimming, kayaking, biking, golfing and running throughout the year.
- Cultural amenities with museums and art galleries and a collection of unique restaurants provide experiences to interest everyone.
- Sarasota offers a strong economy with great schools, a variety of churches and family friendly parks and community activities.
- Florida has NO State Taxes!
Please note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.