FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees and its a great place to work!
Currently seeking an individual to provide high-level administrative support for the Strategy and Business Development Officer and team, including the areas of: Strategy, Business Intelligence and Business Development. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the SVP, and will manage the SVPs calendar, offering proactive support including awareness of recurring meetings as well as project and group deadlines. Responsibilities will include coordination of meetings and event planning, which may consist of scheduling conference rooms and conference calls, making appointments, reserving equipment, arranging for catering services, booking venues as well as preparing and supporting major presentations to senior leaders and the Board of Directors. The selected candidate will also coordinate travel arrangements, process expenses, update and maintain various monthly and weekly reports, and assist with forecasts and annual budget development. In addition, this position will provide support to the Executive Assistant to the President of Field Operations and Chief Regional Officer. The position is based in the Sarasota, FL office.Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of four years experience working as a Senior or Executive Administrative Assistant in a corporate setting
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency with various PC applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (a skills assessment will be administered).
- Event planning and vendor management
- Previous experience supporting a department in a customer-facing capacity a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Maintain professionalism with all levels of internal leaders and teammates, outside agents, and vendors
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work activities independently from multiple sources
- Excellent keyboard skills
EOE / Drug Free Workplace