Human Resources Analyst
Join FCCI as we celebrate 60 years and continue to expand. Begin a rewarding career with FCCI Insurance Group, one of the leading commercial property and casualty insurance companies. FCCI has an A (Excellent) AM Best rating due in part to our continued financial stability, our ongoing commitment to providing superior insurance products and customer service! If you are seeking a balance between work and life, and are committed to helping others, we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are currently seeking an HR Analyst to provide analytical, administrative and project support to our centralized Human Resources Department. A key responsibility of this role will be to lead in the development, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of HRIS, including all aspects of human resources and benefits systems. The selected individual will also develop queries, provide reports, maintain key HR analytics, prepare data exports/imports, maintain time entry system updates, and provide timely and accurate processing of HR action items and change requests across the organization. As part of the HR team, the selected individual will also provide administrative support for talent management, training/development, compensation and benefit programs as needed. Position is located in Sarasota, Florida.Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Minimum (3) three years recent Analyst experience processing HR actions in a timely and accurate manner under tight deadlines for large population utilizing an enterprise HRIS (Ultimate/Ultipro preferred).
- Solid experience with data interpretation and data manipulation. Ability to capture and organize large amounts of data into logical formats for presentation in reports, documents and other written materials.
- Work in various HR functions and systems simultaneously within tight deadlines to provide deliverables.
- Must be able to effectively handle highly sensitive and confidential employee matters at all times.
- Ability to drive workflow development enhancements and customization improvement requests for HR System(s); assist with implementing changes while ensuring quality outcomes.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
EOE/Drug free workplace