Insurance Product Specialist
Begin a rewarding career with FCCI Insurance Group, one of the leading commercial property and casualty insurance companies. FCCI has an A (Excellent) AM Best rating due in part to our continued financial stability, our ongoing commitment to providing superior insurance products and customer service! If you are seeking a balance between work and life, and are committed to helping others, we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are currently seeking a commercial lines insurance professional with experience in property lines to manage all aspects of an assigned line of business with regard to product design and maintenance to company standards. This role will be responsible for managing assigned Property related lines of business across all functional areas of the company. Responsibilities include collaborating with business partners to deliver product enhancements as well as regulatory updates including forms, rates & rules. Position assists with the development of filing documentation, coordinates delivery of system updates, and functions as resource for product & coverage issues related to assigned product line(s). This position requires the ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines as well as perform market & product analysis. Position is located in our Sarasota, FL office.Education & Experience
- Bachelors or better.
- Minimum of six years experience in commercial property insurance which may consist of product development, product management, and/or Some product management experience preferred. CPCU, CIC or other relevant industry designation preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of state filings procedures and practices
- Experience reviewing ISO Circulars, with advanced knowledge of ISO commercial rules, rates and forms with prior experience in casualty lines preferred
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to plan, organize & coordinate work activities including establishing and meeting deadlines
- Strong time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize & organize
- Knowledge in creating business requirements for programming; ability to perform system testing
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working with and managing multi-functional project teams
- Ability to create training materials for product changes, as well as facilitate training sessions
- Ability to anticipate problems and suggest opportunities/solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills
EOE/Drug free workplace