Adjuster - PIP Demand
At Windhaven® Insurance we are always looking for "A" players who want a challenge. Are you a driven person who wants to achieve great feats of growth within your career? Then we want to talk to you!
We thrive in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company, and we are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level. In doing so, we are looking for a PIP Demand Adjuster in Tampa. This role is an exciting stepping stone for those interested in career growth in Insurance!
The PIP Demand Adjuster reviews and analyzes claim files for the PIP Department to finalize coverage decisions, qualification decisions, process bills, and manage documents. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail-oriented; and has the ability to effectively multitask and work independently with minimal guidance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years PIP claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry.
- Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing.
- Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required.
- Prior experience in reviewing and analyzing PIP claim files referred to litigation to determine potential exposures, identify cases that should be recommended for settlement, negotiating settlements, and securing dismissals, while developing strategic plans with defense counsel to resolve litigated claims in an efficient, cost-effective, quality manner.
- Ideal candidate will have a proven record of making sound coverage and liability decisions based on facts presented by customers and/or through additional fact gathering and investigations.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.