Member Services Supervisor- Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Roadside Services Call Center provides emergency roadside assistance for retail members, customers, and OEM partners. The Member Services team is responsible for delivering prompt and quality customer service centered around towing, jumpstarts, and tire changes 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Member Services Associate Team Leader is an entry level manager role within ARS that is responsible for handling complex service and dispatch issues with customers and achieving resolution. The role manages, supervises, trains, develops and monitors the performance of a Member Service Associate team. This role may require evening and weekend hours.
- Team Quality - Monitoring and coaching support to grow and develop representatives. Identify and address quality issues
- Team Proficiency - Develop personal and team expertise in the AMC dispatch procedures, agent processes and the Gateway system, in order to provide assistance, coaching and technical support to agents.
- Leadership - Provide ongoing feedback on performance, conduct development discussions, and demonstrate strong communications skills to interact with associates, customers and agents in person as well as through email and telephone contact.
- Management Duties Work with existing Management Team to understand partner relationships and support marketing and business relationships with clients and partners as required.
- Must be focused self-starter, capable of consistently providing professional and positive experiences
- Advanced Analytical/Technical Skills
- Intermediate Communication, oral, written and face-to-face
- Advanced Decision making
- Intermediate Management - Individual is highly capable of independent work and management support is required only as needed
- Two years call center experience in customer service environment, with expertise in call monitoring, HR policies and procedures
- Preferred for the position: internet proficiency, strong roadside service dispatch experience
- Must be flexible to work a scheduled shift to assist with coverage during call center hours of 7 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday-Saturday
- Computer Proficiency: Strong PC aptitude, all ARS systems including MMA, daVinci, TCS, AMC dispatch system, Gateway, NICE
- Education: Associate degree preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.