Product Manager - Auto
Opportunity to be part of a young and growing personal lines carrier. One of the fastest growing personal lines carriers in the US. Strong financials and loss ratios below industry averages.
The Auto Product Manager is a key part of this organization’s build out within the Louisiana Market place. We seek a product management professional with drive, team mentality, and who wants to make an impact. In this role, you will independently develop and manage standard auto insurance products and key analytical processes. Identify product issues and opportunities. Drive financial results including loss ratio, growth, underwriting profit.
Target Skills and Experiences:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or related with strong mathematics scores.
- Strong computer skills and data analytics/database skills, ie. Sequel Server, SAS, etc.
- Demonstrated success of insurance pricing and product management processes.
- Experience with P&L in previous states managed.
- Enjoys fast-paced, ever-changing environment.