Corporate Underwriting Trainer
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees and its a great place to work!
Come join our team as FCCI Insurance Group continues to grow. The Corporate Underwriting Trainer will initiate, as well as manage, the Underwriting training to support the overall efficiency and effectiveness of FCCIs Underwriting and Policy Administration system(s). In this visible role you will identify, plan, and administer training sessions that are driven by strategic performance needs of Underwriting. Key accountabilities include collaborating with Regional & Home Office leadership to conduct the initial needs assessments, then establish training, to include the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of UW training programs and participant sessions. The selected individual will manage the identification and deployment of training offerings for FCCIs Regional Underwriting and Operations staff. This individual will be responsible for updating training resources and materials on an ongoing basis. Position is based in one of our regional offices listed below, with some overnight travel.
Regional office locations:
- Sarasota, FL
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Glen Allen, VA
- Richardson, TX
- Ridgeland, MS
- Bachelors Degree in HR/Learning Management, Business, Insurance Risk Management; or substitute relevant experience;
- Five years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience; Professional certifications a plus.
- Three years of adult training experience (preferably in a Commercial Insurance setting).
- Experience in systems implementation, business analysis and project management;
- Understanding of business practices & workflow common across many businesses.
- Intermediate knowledge of implementing corporate training programs in a large, complex workplace setting.
- Intermediate knowledge developing metrics to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of training programs.
- Advanced knowledge of insurance business and terminology.
- Intermediate knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Underwriting or Operations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Underwriting/Insurance Operations systems and business operations.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace