Executive Premium Auditor
At ISG, we value our Auditors. That’s what landed us on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in America. The ISG difference is the caliber of our team. Are you interested in becoming part of our market-leading insurance premium audit team?
At ISG, you can expect to:
- Be challenged: We provide you with exciting, challenging, and diverse audit projects.
- Grow your skills: Expand your knowledge and skills with our proprietary training and development program.
- Have pride in your firm: Join an INC-5000 top rated and highly respected, fast growing company.
- Expand your knowledge base: ISG services a wide variety of policies from workers’ compensation to general liability and commercial auto.
The Executive Premium Auditor is a salaried, full time position with a wide scope of responsibilities:
- Executive Premium Auditor will conduct Key Account Physical and Hybrid Audits
- Large premium accounts on National and International Companies
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Master OCIP policies
- Excess Workers’ Compensation Policies
- Varying exposure bases
- Executive Premium Auditor will conduct PEO / ASO / Temporary Employment Agency Audits
- Executive Premium Auditor will attend Industry Conferences to meet with existing and potential clients
- Executive Premium Auditor will attend client meetings for quality specific discussions
- Executive Premium Auditor will be a frontline contact for dispute handling and resolution
- Travel approximately 10% - most audits conducted can be handled via short meeting to discuss results once audits are completed, or short meeting on front end to set expectations. Bulk of audit work to be conducted from home office.
- Must live within 50 miles of a major airport
- Regular contact with policyholders, ISG reviewers, brokers, agents, auditors, and customer review staff to handle a multitude of functions.
Key experiences and skills required:
- Significant experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced spreadsheet and data acquisition proficiency
- Intimate familiarity with Microsoft Excel including formulas, functions, and macros to execute securely with backups
- Ability to create, manipulate, and format extremely large data files (record counts over 750,000)
- Ability to think abstractly regarding formatting and analysis of large data files in multiple spreadsheets coupled with direct experience in organization and manipulation of data (sorting, data tables, pivot tables with and without data models), formula and function creation and use, data summarization
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively communicate with payroll and/or HR staff data specifications requests including a general familiarity with data file types produced from various payroll and HR systems such as Workday, ADP, Paycor, Kronos, Paychex, etc.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat to include creating, manipulating, and extracting data from PDF files
- File integrity and file backup knowledge and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ prior experience in auditing Workers’ Compensation and General Liability policies
- A working knowledge of state, NCCI, WCIRB and ISO guidelines
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Negotiation and dispute resolution experience
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence