Field Case Manager
Work from Home, Office and on the Road. National Company is looking for self-motivated, energetic and independent nurses to fill multiple field case manager positions to be a part of our professional team. Sign-on bonus offered.
The Medical Case Manager is responsible to coordinate medical care for Injured Workers, develop a comprehensive case management plan to facilitate recovery and return to work. You will work with Insurance carriers, Employers, Providers, Injured Workers and Attorneys. This is a heavy local travel role responsible for working with a caseload of workers compensation claimants within a defined jurisdiction.
Requirements and Skills:
- Have an unencumbered current Registered Nurse Licensure
- Must have CCM, CRRN, COHN, or CDMS certification.
- Own Vehicle and ability to travel extensively in local territory
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, Outlook, iPhone Competitive salary within industry, flexible schedule, home-based office, full complement of benefits, company provided equipment.
CorVel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses