Major Case Unit Adjuster
Begin a rewarding career with FCCI Insurance Group, one of the leading commercial property and casualty insurance companies. FCCI has an A (Excellent) AM Best rating due in part to our continued financial stability, our ongoing commitment to providing superior insurance products and customer service! If you are seeking a balance between work and life, and are committed to helping others, we invite you to consider a career with us.
As a MCU Claim Adjuster, you will provide quality, cost efficient, and timely investigation of the companys highest level, complex claims. Position requires developed expertise in areas such as coverage analysis, jurisdictional diversity issues, litigation management, and extra expense exposures. Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Develop litigation/file disposition strategy and attend mediations, settlement conferences and trials. Position can be located in Sarasota, Florida at our Corporate Headquarters or can be worked remotely.Education & Qualifications
- Education: Bachelors or better.
- Preferred: Juris Doctor
- Eight years of relevant, progressively responsible complex claims adjusting experience
- Eight years handling heavily litigated claims
- Applicable adjuster license required
- Expert knowledge of insurance claims procedures, rules and systems
- Expert knowledge of complex claim file management techniques and processes
- Expert knowledge of jurisdictional issues
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to interpret and explain insurance policy coverage
- Particular technical expertise in the areas of Construction Defect, Commercial Umbrella, GL and WC Coverage B and Contractors E&O preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the judicial and legal systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
EOE/Drug Free Workplace