Commercial Lines Underwriter
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the ethical manner in which our employees conduct business every day. You will immediately feel the FCCI difference of what it is like to be a part of a team that provides value to our customer, as well as continuous learning and career development for our teammates. If you want to be a part of our well-established and growing company that offers excellent benefits, apply today!
Our dynamic team is looking for a Commercial Lines Underwriter to assist in the acquisition and retention of profitable commercial lines customers, through sound underwriting principles reflective of company policy. The Underwriter will work with assigned agents in meeting profitability and production goals, by following guidelines and establishing business relationships, along with managing the pricing and underwriting of an assigned territory of business. The selected candidate will work in Sarasota, FL.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.Education and Qualifications
- Associates Degree (Note: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis)
- Two or more years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience
- Thorough knowledge of P&C insurance forms and rating rules
- Solid working knowledge of underwriting and loss control principles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
EOE / Drug Free Workplace