Customer Service Representative - Homeowners
At The Hearth, we treat you like we’d treat us. We’re a young company founded by seasoned professionals who bring decades of experience, and just as important, humanity to home insurance. Thanks to a commitment to extraordinary, personalized service, we are growing fast. And it’s because we do things differently.
The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer service by communicating via phone, responding to questions and concerns from homeowner policy holders, agents and mortgage companies.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Handles each call until resolution is reached; includes follow-ups as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
- Builds rapport with each customer. Actively listens to customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Enters information into our internal system to record, track, and monitor inquiries.
- Acts as the caller’s advocate to ensure their questions and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum high school diploma/equivalent required; college degree (or currently enrolled) preferred
- Homeowners insurance experience highly preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Call center or customer service experience highly preferred
- At least 1 year of experience working in a professional office environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask
The Hearth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.