Agribusiness Commercial Lines Underwriter
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees and its a great place to work!
We are currently seeking an Agribusiness Commercial Lines Underwriter to assist in the acquisition and retention of profitable agribusiness/farm customers through sound underwriting principles reflective of company policy. The Underwriter will work with assigned agents in meeting profitability and production goals, by following guidelines and establishing business relationships, along with managing the pricing and underwriting of an assigned territory of business. The selected candidate will work in our Indianapolis regional office or our corporate office in Sarasota, FL.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.Education and Qualifications
- Associates Degree or equivalent (Note: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis)
- Two or more years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience including agribusiness/farm accounts
- Strong knowledge of P&C insurance forms and rating rules
- Solid working knowledge of underwriting and loss control principles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
EOE / Drug Free Workplace