Supervisor, Filings & Regulatory Maint
Join FCCI as we celebrate sixty years of keeping promises, while we continue to expand. We are seeking an effective leader to manage our CL Product Filing and Regulatory Maintenance teams. This leader oversees the team responsible for handling all CL rate changes to include scheduling and coordination of system implementation with actuary and IT partners, development of requirements, testing and communication. Additionally, this role oversees the team charged with preparation and submission of all product filings. Responsibilities include coordination of team resources, management of rate projects, communications, training and collaboration with business partners.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) and minimum four years relevant insurance experience including at least one year in leadership role. Relevant experience includes product management/development, commercial underwriting, insurance business analysis and/or insurance project management.
- Role requires knowledge and/or experience with the following:
- Commercial insurance, to include rating methodologies
- ISO, AAIS, NCCI and other commercial rating bureau operations and notification procedures
- Regulatory environments and protocols
- State filing procedures and practices to include SERFF tools
- Market and competitive research tools and techniques
- IT processes, project management and project management tools
- Leadership skills and staff development
- Time management skills including planning, organizing and coordinating assignments & resources
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills combined with ability to influence others
Project management and insurance filing experience a plus
CPCU, CIC or other relevant industry designation
EOE / Drug Free Workplace