Product Support Analyst
For almost 60 years, FCCI Insurance Group has built a reputation on trust and relationships. As a leading super-regional property & casualty insurer with strong financials and excellent partnerships with our independent agents, FCCI is committed to planned growth and is looking for employees who share our vision of integrity-based success. If you value loyalty, integrity, vision, excellence and service like we do, and you want a rewarding career you can be proud of, you belong at FCCI.
We are seeking a commercial insurance analyst to support the planning and implementation of rate changes for assigned line(s) of business. This role will collaborate with the Product Management team and internal business partners to deliver product rate updates. Responsibilities include reviewing commercial P&C insurance rating organizations rules, circulars, and communications, and working closely with assigned Product Lead to coordinate necessary rate updates to adhere to bureau standards. Will support product rate changes by developing detailed product requirements, completing rating worksheets, communicating changes to IT, reviewing test cases, completing rate verification and participating in user testing. Will also assist in post-implementation defect resolution as needed.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of one year of Commercial Property & Casualty experience which may consist of experience in product development, product management, underwriting, rating, and/or IT/business analysis. Additional experience helpful.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of commercial insurance, to include forms & rating methodologies
- Solid knowledge of ISO, AAIS, NCCI and other commercial rating bureau operations and notification procedures
- Basic knowledge of regulatory environments and protocols
- Solid knowledge of IT processes, project management and project management tools
- Automated policy writing and rating systems
- Solid knowledge of State filing procedures and practices to include SERFF tools
- Time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills