Corporate Counsel, Litigation
FCCI Insurance Group is an expanding property and casualty insurance company, with it home office located in Sarasota, FL. We currently write business in 19 states and are in the process of moving into additional states. If you are looking for growth, stability and work-life balance, consider joining FCCI Insurance Group.
FCCI has an immediate opening for an experienced ATTORNEY in our home office in Sarasota, FL. As part of our corporate/claims litigation law group in Sarasota, the selected candidate will provide casualty litigation support to all regions by conducting research and helping to evaluate liability and coverage issues. Attending trials, depositions, mediations and working with outside counsel may also be required from time-to-time.
The position requires a Florida law license, and minimum of five years' experience as a practicing attorney in insurance defense. Trial experience and some familiarity with Workers Compensation is strongly preferred. The position also requires excellent researching, writing and analytical skills. Some travel (10%-15%) and proficiency with desktop technology also required.
In exchange for your time and talent, FCCI offers competitive pay and benefits including:
- Flexible and generous paid time off program
- Opportunities for bonus
- 401K Program that includes employer match and profit sharing
- A Florida law license
- Minimum of five years' experience as a practicing attorney in insurance defense
- Insurance coverage experience strongly preferred
- Excellent researching, writing and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%-15% of your time
- Proficiency with desktop technology
Apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com
E/O/E Drug Free Workplace