Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
The Senior QA Analyst will work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, QA Leads and Project Managers. In this role, responsibilities include creating test plans and detailed test scripts and executing the testing package against multiple product releases to verify programs function according to user requirements and established guidelines. The selected individual will be accountable to thoroughly test and sign off on changes and proactively identify potential problems in our applications and integration processes, while participating in multi-projects concurrently. Testing includes determining testing requirements, creating test plans and test cases, test execution, validation, and coordination of defect correction. May lead Quality Assurance initiatives and projects. The position is located in Sarasota, FL.Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in computer science (or relevant, equivalent experience)
- Minimum of four years testing QA experience (utilizing recent test management technical skills & tools); additional experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including excellence in writing of test cases, test plans & test strategy documents.
- Strong experience with both manual and automation test execution
- Expertise in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and working experience in writing complex SQL queries and the ability to structure various joining queries.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and/or interacted with client/ end-users to support UAT sessions.
- Experience working on large projects with multiple releases on manual testing with incremental improvements.
- Strong debugging skills to resolve test script issues.
- Experience with database, integration, compatibility, UI usability, installation, or security testing.
- Experience with Waterfall, Iterative & Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Ability to be responsible for planning your own project tasks, as well as planning and monitoring the project tasks and milestones for other team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid ability to teach testing concepts to new teammates, or teammates who have interest in expanding their roles.
- Solid ability to train and mentor new teammates.
- Innovative and self-motivated with the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and applications
- Test Management: Test Link, Confluence, Rally, JIRA, RequisitePro, Silk Central, ClearQuest, HP ALM (Quality Center), XRay
- Testing: Web/ mobile testing, SOAPUI (API testing tool), Selenium, Webdriver, Silk Test, QTP, QALoad, Webload, Winrunner, LoadRunner, QA Wizard Pro.
- Configuration: Jenkins, Maven, Visual Source Safe, SVN, Eclipse
- Data: ETL, SQL, SAS, STATA, Toad
- Programming: Visual Basic, XML, HTML
- Platforms: VM, Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server
- SDLC: Multiple QA methodologies and standards (CMM, TPI, RUP, Agile)