Premium Audit Technician
FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the ethical manner in which our employees conduct business every day. You will immediately feel the FCCI difference of what it is like to be a part of a team that provides value to our customer, as well as continuous learning and career development for our teammates. If you want to be a part of our well-established and growing company that offers excellent benefits, apply today!
Currently seeking a Premium Audit Technician who can effectively evaluate and process insurance premium audits received from field auditors and respond to related customer inquiries. Position requires a solid grasp of worker's compensation and general liability classification codes and manual rules. Will frequently communicate with auditors, outside auditing firms, agents, policyholders, in-house personnel, and ISO/NCCI. The selected candidate will work from our Sarasota, FL office.Education and Qualifications
- Two years of insurance experience, including one year supporting the premium audit function or experiencing significant involvement with the Audit Department.
- Associate degree (Note: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills working in Excel
- Strong research experience
EOE/Drug Free Workplace