Customer Contact & Operations Specialist
Position needed for handling primarily inbound calls and off-phone work items related to vehicle protection products such as, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical breakdown repair contracts (commonly referred to by dealerships as extended warranties), vehicle maintenance contracts, RV part extended service contracts. Looking for open availability Key Responsibilities:
- The agent must learn to navigate multiple systems, learn to adhere to departmental scripts and processes, adhere to quality assurance metrics, average handle time (AHT) and call volume metrics, properly convey the contract details/language to the customer and relay claim details and determinations to customers.
- The agent must also address inbound and outbound calls with customers and dealerships related to processing and delays.
- The agent is also responsible for several off-phone items including, but not limited to, cancellation of contracts and transfers, working inbound and outbound emails and faxes, underwriting and inputting contracts, and working other duties as assigned.
This job is a Grade 3Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in an office, call center, or customer contact environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with team members, management, customers, counselors, and other employees of organization
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and under deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to generate ideas or resolve problems
- Ability to present a professional image
- Ability to establish courses of action to ensure efficient completion of work
- Ability to think creatively and make decisions based on this data, and to effectively communicate the related requires actions to a broad audience
- Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactively recognize process improvement opportunities and be able to work independently as well as in a team setting