Analyst, Data Insights and Reporting
American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 275,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 900 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of over 200 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past three years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Cant Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesnt understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.This Job
Title: Analyst, Data Insights and Reporting
The Data Insights Analyst works closely with the Data Insights team and key stakeholders within the organization to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. The analyst is responsible for providing accurate, congruent and reliable data in an easily consumable format for leaders throughout the organization. The analyst will be responsible for developing automation logic using graphical programming software to automate system and data integration processes and back end business workflow processes. He/she will work with the Business Intelligence team to help develop, implement and maintain corporate data catalog, as well as educate key members of the organization on best practices in analyzing the data.
In addition, the Data Insights Analyst will work with other members of the IT team to determine business requirements and priorities, and develop team stategy and data warehouse strategy, which will include working with business and development teams to design and document dashboards, alerts and reports.What Youll Do
Design and build effective and high-performing operational reporting solutions in accordance with business priorities and reporting best practices.
Manage portfolio of reporting solutions including ongoing testing and quality assurance.
Manage reporting environment including report data sources, security, subscriptions and metadata.
Effectively communicate analytical findings and observations to influence decision-making throughout the organization.
Helps develop and support customer facing reporting, data visualizations, and analytics.
Serve as technical team lead in the development of business intelligence reports and analysis.
Create semantic data layers for business intelligence reporting/dashboards/scorecards.
Assist data warehouse developer in identifying and revising enterprise reporting requirements.
Conduct end-user training on reporting tools and metadata.
Conduct research to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles in collaboration with other departments.
Focus on solutions, dive into projects, quickly identify drivers in the data.
Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, prepare visualizations.
Develop consumer firiendly dashboards to track remediation of issues
Interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Produce regular reporting that will consumed at the executive level
- Required: Bachelors Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of data analysis or business intelligence experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience in relational database concepts.
- Experience in property and casualty insurance preferred.
- Experience in designing and delivering cross-functional custom reporting solutions.
- Expience with data visualization and reporting tools such as QLIK, Tableau, or Congos Analystics.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with statistical programming languages such as R, Python, or SAS is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles.
- Strong ability to interact, communicate, present and influence within multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to take intiatives and approach all tasks and projects proactively.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: As required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.