Floor Technician (Full Time) Westminster Palms
Comply with all applicable rules, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Responsible for all floor care carpets, hard floors in residential units and common areas.
- Mops, sweeps, waxes (including strip, wax & sealer) residential units and common areas.
- General cleaning surrounding areas of the residential units and common areas.
- Clean the cleaning equipment at the end of each shift. Report to the supervisor if the equipment needs repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining all assigned areas cleaned, sanitized and free of debris at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of designed areas for special events (includes prior and after activities).
- Assist the department with the delivery of linen to the Health Center.
- Trains and performs front desk duties during the night shift and/or on weekends. Provides concierge services to the residents.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
Balancing Kneeling Reaching Crouching Pulling Standing Manual Dexterity Pushing Stooping Grasping Lifting up to 40lbs.
EOE, DFWP, "We honor those who serve."Qualifications
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications