Activities Asst Hlth Ctr- Westminster Suncoast
Westminster Suncoast is looking for a Full time Activities Assistant
1. Implement and conduct programs as assigned by the Activities Director,
encouraging residents to attend. Includes setup prior to and clean-up after
completion of activities.
2. Leads and assists residents groups on community outings.
3. Conducts one-on-one activities with those residents requiring them.
4. Completes documentation such as Assessments and Daily Attendance Sheets.
5. Purchase and organize decorations and supplies for daily activities & holidays.
6. Assist with decorating Health Center common areas.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and
responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely
listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the
Possess a minimum of a high school diploma, with interests in recreation,
crafts and music helpful.
Must have basic knowledge of food preparation and handling.
Certified Nurse Assistant certificate preferred.
EOE, DFWP, "We honor those who have served"Qualifications
High School or better.
2 years: Must have experience in recreational and activities programs in senior citizens groupnursing homes or related activities within the last two years. Must be familiar withdementia or willing to learn about the condition. Must have basic knowledge of food preparation and handling. Certified Nurse Assistant certificate preferred. NASM Senior Fitness Specialist preferred
Licenses & Certifications