Customer Information Representative - Tampa
Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company! Superior Customer Service is our primary goal.
As a Liberty Mutual Customer Information Representative, you'll be a key point of contact for our customers, answer questions, address concerns, and support Liberty Mutual's mission of helping people live safer, more secure lives. You will receive generous compensation and a variety of company benefits including health and dental insurance as well as a highly competitive 401k.
You will be expected to perform a wide range of activities such as assigning claims to appropriate policies, obtaining additional information from our customers, data entry of new claims into our claims system, handling appropriate mailing correspondence and providing superior customer service.
Must be able to work overtime as business needs require
Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and other varied shifts as assigned
Display a consistently positive and professional tone with customers, contacts and coworkers
Provide punctual, regular, and consistent attendance to meet the day to day needs of our customers internally and externally
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day while completing repetitive tasks
**Evenings, weekends and holiday schedule. Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, make difficult decisions, & focus on details
- Ability to analyze/resolve problems and adapt to change
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Tampa
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (11 years)