RN (PRN) Westminster Palms
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist in planning resident care by following physician orders.
- Implement resident care based on physician orders.
- Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders.
- Administer medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
- Receive and transcribe orders from attending physicians.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure when necessary.
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctors appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
- Supervise CNA's and LPNs as Charge Nurse ensure they are providing resident care based on physician orders and defined care plans.
EOE/DFWP - "We honor those who serve."Qualifications
Licenses & Certifications
RN CPR Certified