Receptionist (CLINIC) PT- Westminster Palms
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system. Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages.
2. Answering visitors inquiries about the community and directing them to their destination.
3. Sorting and handing out incoming US Mail. Receive incoming packages from couriers, such as FedEx and UPS.
4. Provide administrative support as assigned by management.
5. Manage the Point-of-Service for payment of special events as designated by management.
6. Setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks as assigned by management.
Additional duties include:
- Check file box and complete filing daily
- Update TB schedule in computer and notify department managers on upcoming PPDs that are due
- update books in Health Center and Reception
- Check voicemail and relay messages to Clinic nurse
- Make sure resident charts are updated with correct color depending on physician
- Put together charts for new patients/folder
- Print RSR report and place in book daily
- Fax labs/ prescriptions when ordered by internal physicians
- Follow up with hospitals for paperwork following a ED visit for internal physicians
- Follow HIPAA regulations
- Replace table paper in exam room after each resident
- Order office/ exam supplies
- Print demographics sheet and insurance info for all new patients for internal physicians
- Keep clinic board hours up to date
- Update physician sign up book with new schedules and keep maintained.
- Distribute physician notes to each department
- Maintain excel spreadsheets
- Support Business office manager and Human Resource Director with filing and stuffing envelops and other clerical duties as necessary
Physical and Environmental Requirements: The physical activities of this position involve:
Balancing Kneeling Reaching
Crouching Pulling Standing
Manual Dexterity Pushing Stooping
Grasping Lifting up to 40lbs.
The physical activities of this position involve:
- Feeling Smelling
- Hearing Speaking
An individual in this position will be exposed to:
- Inside/Outside environmental conditions
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Respiratory infections
Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this position.
EEO, DFWP "We Honor Those Who Have Served"Qualifications
Licenses & Certifications