Occupational Therapist (On-Call) - Westminster Bradenton Manor
LOCATION: WESTMINSTER BRADENTON MANOR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate, identify and treat physical and cognitive deficits that interfere with the residents ability to perform daily life activities. Follow recommendations on MDs orders.
- Design restorative programs and train residents in the use of adaptive equipment.
- Develop and enter Care Plans in the system for each of the residents needs. Maintain timely and accurate documentation.
- Perform Resident Home Assessments as part of the discharge process.
- Perform Residents screening during the admission process and quarterly & annual screening to determine the need for therapy.
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy and Professional Licensure where required by state of law; two years clinical experience preferred. Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem- solving and decision-making skills. Utilizes effective time management skills. Meets ASHA requirements for the position. Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.Qualifications
2 years: Clinical / LTC
Licenses & Certifications
CPR Certified Occupational Therapist