Physical Therapist PRN - Westminster Bradenton Manor
LOCATION: WESTMINSTER BRADENTON MANOR
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it=s communities.
- Responsible for carrying out Care Plan as designed by the Physical Therapist (PT).
- Assist the PT during evaluations.
- Monitor residents progress and communicate with PT.
- Maintain documentation in system of residents activities, record progress and document billing activities.
- Perform Residents Home Assessment as part of the discharge process as directed by the PT.
- Perform Residents screening during the admission process and quarterly & annual screening to determine the need for therapy as directed by the PT.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employees; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: AA Degree from an APTA accredited program. Licensure where required by law. CPR required. Two (2) years experience in a health care setting preferred.Qualifications
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
2 years: Experience in a health care setting preferred
Licenses & Certifications