Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dependable individuals for our Dishwasher positions. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Performs a variety of duties including pot and pan washing, dish washing, trash removal, deep cleaning of surfaces and equipment, use of chemicals, recycling. Perform food transportation tasks. Expanded distinct duties may be attached to this document.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
- Maintain cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, flatware and cooking pots & pans. Assist cooks with pot washing.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen stations and surfaces including trash removal.
- Maintain temperature and sanitation logs to comply with established standards, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Restock shelves for meal service of all wares.
- Assist with stocking shelves at the inventory room and assist with unloading delivery trucks as needed.
- Assist with other kitchen duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and/or Experience:
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent desirable or eligibility to attain equivalent (Students working towards a High School Diploma are eligible for this position).
Experience: 6 months or more experience in a high volume dining environment. Understanding of basic sanitation practices including use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
Requirements: Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.Qualifications
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Licenses & Certifications