Assisted Living Admissions Coordinator/Sales Counselor
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. We are currently seeking a highly motivated senior living sales professional for our full time Assisted Living Admissions Coordinator/Sales Counselor position. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for internal and external sales and occupancy of the Residential
Assisted Living and in certain circumstances Health Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Manage the communities RALs sales process and provides customers with community related information via personal visits/assessments and follow-up.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales metrics, meeting with prospective new residents through inquiries & closing tour process, including external community partners and referral sources. RAL Admissions Coordinator will focus (with the team) on providing the resident and family with all necessary information to achieve optimal satisfaction and customer relations.
- Must be able to manage own schedule and complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be able to independently initiate steps toward problem resolution in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for regular communications with the Director of Sales, Executive Director, Regional Sales Director, and Health Center management team as to bed availability as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring all sub-acute and Return to Home referrals are communicated with in a timely and appropriate manner with the goal of converting them to RAL depositors
- Ensures company expectations for follow up on all tours, leads, and open inquiries are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures the admission packet is completed by incoming resident or responsible party and executed by the Executive Director and/or the by the HSA.
- Responsible for external marketing to referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, future residents, family members and the community.
- Must maintain accurate data input and lead management software (REPS) on a daily basis.
- Must be able to participate in creating the strategic RAL marketing and sales plan
- Must be able to implement the and mange the strategic marketing and sales plan
Education: Bachelors degree in health related field or marketing with at least two years experience.
Experience: Minimum one year experience in health care marketing and/or Assisted Living sales, case management or long term care. Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and managed care protocols in a long term care market preferred.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications