Certified Nursing Assistant with Med Tech Certification (Assisted Living)
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals for our part time 3-11 shift Certified Nursing Assistant/Med Tech position. Must be able to work every other weekend. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY: Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserve residents dignity, honor resident rights, provide good customer service, communicate appropriately and adhere to federal and state compliance regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
- Assist patients/residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident needs.
- Ensure the following tasks are completed on a daily basis: beds are made; trash has been removed from the room, that meals are served to residents and maintain a high level of hygiene in the room.
- Taking vital signs and reporting observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice Infection Prevention and Control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet timely, accurately and completely.
- Make routine and frequent rounds and ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning residents that need assistance.
- Assist the Activities Dept with Activities for the residents.
Education and/or Experience:
Must be certified nurses aide in accordance with laws of Florida.
Medical Technician Certified
Must be CPR Certified
Experience and Basic Knowledge: Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
For more information regarding Westminster Point Pleasant or to apply online, please visit our web site at www.westminsterpointpleasantfl.org.Qualifications
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
CPR Certified CNA