LPN (PRN) - Westminster Palms
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it's communities.
1. Assist with the evaluation of residents needs.
2. Assist with planning resident care based on MD orders.
3. Implement resident care based on MD orders. Evaluate care and communicate with MD for updates of orders (PRN).
4. Ensure that residents receive their medicine at the prescribed time by the MD order.
5. Monitor blood glucose, temperature and blood pressure.
6. Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident
7. Ensure that CNAs are following MD Orders.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Some college or better in Nursing LPN.
Med-Surg, Home Health experience helpful Experience working with the handicapped, developmentally disabled, or older adults preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
LPN CPR Certified