Dining Services Tech II - Westminster Bradenton Manor
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
1. Maintain cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, flatware and cooking pots & pans. Assist cooks with pot washing.
2. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen stations and surfaces including trash removal.
3. Maintain temperature and sanitation logs to comply with established standards, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
4. Restock shelves for meal service of all wares.
5. Assist with stocking shelves at the inventory room and assist with unloading delivery trucks as needed.
6. Assist with other kitchen duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent desirable or eligibility to attain equivalent (Students working towards a High School Diploma are eligible for this position) 6 months or more experience in a high volume dining environment. Understanding of basic sanitation practices including use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
Requirements: Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.Qualifications
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications