Sales Counselor - Residential Assisted Living (RAL) - Westminster Palms
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Responsible for utilizing internal and external systems to increase and maintain maximum occupancy. Must meet the requirements set forth by the Sales Excellence Initiative program.
2. Responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with prospective/current residents in order to understand needs/likes/requirements.
3. Responsible for assisting prospective residents in selecting, visiting and inspecting housing units (unit types depend on the community).
4. Responsible for entering new leads, updating and maintaining current information in REPs. Leads must be interred on the day of the actual contact with the prospective resident. If its not in REPs, it did not happen!
5. Responsible for managing visits and/or tours of prospective residents to your community.
6. Responsible to support the Sales Director in training back up team members to field incoming traffic.
7. 10 to 15 minute lead development/review meeting with the sales team
1. Complete Month End Conversion Report due to the Sales Director by the 3rd day of the following
1. 3 sales per month
2. Meet minimum required outbound calls made per day to database
3. Inquiry to Visit Ratio- 50% min
4. Visit to Deposit Ratio- 20% min
5. Deposit to Close Ratio- 15% minQualifications
High School or better.
2 years: Sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably with seniors.
Licenses & Certifications