Adjuster - Auto Desk - Estimator - Work From Home
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Audit Services (A Worley Company) is currently hiring highly motivated, experienced personnel to fill full time positions in auto desk review. Audit Services provides the necessary technology, hardware, and software to ensure your success.
This position offers the opportunity to work from home as a full-time employee.
Audit Services a Worley Company, also widely known as “ASI", was founded in 1998 just outside Atlanta, Georgia. ASI has extensive experience in reviewing estimates on automobiles, trucks, marine, heavy equipment, off road vehicles, tractors, trailers, recreational vehicles, homeowner's losses, personal property, commercial property, utility claims, municipality (public) losses, water mitigation & specialty items. Inclusive are varying claim circumstances such as first & third party claims, demand negotiations, Photo-estimating and post repair audits.
ASI is recognized as the industry leader for vehicle and property estimate reviews. Our staff is licensed and comprised of highly trained claims professionals with years of repair experience. ASI has developed both proprietary databases and internal systems to offer the highest quality national file resolution programming.
- Will have experience writing estimates within CCC/ Pathways estimating software or its equivalent (Audatex/Penpro, Mitchell, Shoplink, Etc).
- Auto damage appraisers should also have experience as an auto desk reviewer, body shop estimator, insurer staff or independent inside/field appraiser.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Specialized training, certificates or licenses is considered a plus. (Examples: ICAR / ASE / State Adjuster or Appraiser Licenses / On the Job Training)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is beneficial.
Our employees enjoy great benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Hourly pay structure based on experience, quality and production
- ASI provides training and Property & Casualty Adjusters Licensing
- ASI is an equal opportunity employer