Director, Business Solutions
FCCI has been recognized as a top-notch employer by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend magazine and AARP. Now is your chance to join an organization that values its employees and is committed to growing their skills and careers. If you share our commitment to integrity and excellent service, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Director, Business Solutions to partner with Regional and Corporate business units to ensure business priorities are identified and included in the IT Strategic Roadmap. Ensure interdependencies across business portfolio of projects are identified and included in individual project plans. The leader will be responsible for oversight of process improvement and will liaison with business units to develop business requirements for various projects. The ideal candidate should be able to understand and effectively communicate cross project dependencies, as well as calibrate and ensure completion of tasks associated with Change Management. The selected candidate will work from our Sarasota, FL corporate office.Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Eight years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience overseeing portfolio of business change initiatives.
- Broad P&C insurance experience in multiple core functions including policy administration, claims, billing, agency sales, operations
- Knowledge of formal change management methods and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of the business environment in which our Regions/Business units operate
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision-making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
- Ability to lead multiple complex projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of existing insurance application systems supporting business processes
- Intermediate knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Computer proficiency MS Office products, applicable FCCI systems
EOE/Drug Free Workplace